Cream Cream

Okay I love David Firth and I think this could be a wonderful piece of animation, if it was only for one thing. The animation is great, the concept is superb and the humor is fantastic, but I really felt like the "rich people controlling media" thing a bit cliché, which is a shame because all the rest of it isn't. Still a fantastic work.

T E T R I S ' D 4 T E T R I S ' D 4

That nostalgia, man...
I thought it was cool that you kept the same style of animation, instead of going for something more "new", it kept the same vibe of the others. Great work!

cobra0528 responds:

I definitely debated it, but it seemed like the wrong way to go. Thanks!

Aqua HD Aqua HD

Still one of my favourites on NG. Love the art, the animation, the music and how well you connected it with the story. I honestly think that you should pick again this style of animation in the future. I like your latter works, but IMHO this is your best.

Don't Escape 3 Don't Escape 3

scriptwelder is just my favourite author on NG. This is probably the best thing he has done.

Sierra Rising - Life Goes By Sierra Rising - Life Goes By

Sounds good to me.

Only thing the snare sounds a little "strange", like if it's from some bad drum VST than an electronic drum machine. But maybe that's just me.

SierraRising responds:

I´m glad you like it! There are several snares layered together, it´s possible that they are clashing and I just didn´t hear it. Thank you for pointing that out, I´ll watch out for that next time.

Can't Be (ft. Popushi) Can't Be (ft. Popushi)

This is really solid stuff. Very well produced indeed. I agree with Max Poly, the kick could be a little more bassy, but that's it. Great work!

You Are Who You Are You Are Who You Are

Dude that's actually pretty good stuff. Probably the only thing that I would review are the "flute", that sounds a little mechanic and fake, but maybe that's because you inteded it that way. Good job!

Rahmemhotep responds:

Yeah, not really looking for a realistic flute.